Connecting shamanic initiates with contemporary elders.

Aimee K. Shawoffline

  • 11

    posts

  • 0

    comments

  • 13.7K

    Views

Village Making in the Age of Technology

I always pay close mind to the first coherent thoughts I have after transitioning from hypnopompic liminal space (theta) to the alpha->beta realm, just...

read more

Towards A Universal Definition of Shamanism

As the Western consciousness of shamanism increases there is an increasing interest and discussion around the concepts of shamanism. Within that discussion there seems...

read more

A Review of Frozen II From a Shamanic Lens

SPOILER ALERT! THIS REVIEW OFFERS SIGNIFICANT DETAIL OF THE STORYLINE OF FROZEN II.  There’s a running joke in my family about how I see everything...

read more

Initiated Into Darkness: My Path Into Shamanism

TRIGGER WARNING! IF YOU'RE HIGHLY SENSITIVE OR MINDFUL ABOUT SUBJECT MATTER PERTAINING TO TRAUMA, ABUSE, VIOLENCE, THIS ARTICLE OFFERS COVETED DETAILS ABOUT SUCH EXPERIENCES....

read more

The Lowdown On Shamanic Initiation: A Soul Science Perspective

Conversion of St. Paul by Michelangelo Merisi (Caravaggio) Shamanic initiation is perhaps one of the most misunderstood aspects of the shamanic...

read more
Please wait ...